AMACCAO recruits senior export-import staff.
AMACCAO Group is recruiting: SENIOR EXPORT-IMPORT STAFFS who are fluent in Chinese.
I. JOB DESCRIPTION
- Seeking suppliers of LED lights, conduits, sockets, electrical equipments, etc.
- Comparing prices of the suppliers meeting the required evaluation standards to ensure service quality and cost-effectiveness.
- Negotiating to obtain aimed price and accepted payment menthod of the company
- Completing the importing procedure in the shortest time to meet the demands of sales department.
- Cooperating with sales and technical department to purchase the required goods meeting demanded technical specifications.
- Managing and controlling the completion of import documents and accompanying documents for the storage and supply of information to relevant departments as needed.
- Preparing and completing purchase contracts with suppliers.
- Inspecting, supervising and directing the settlement along with reporting to leaders on arising problems in the course of contract performance with suppliers.
- Salary: VND 15-55 million/month
- Bonus: Quarterly and periodically bonuses
- Other rewards: according to position levels and initiatives.
- Days off during national holidays such as Lunar New Year.
- Having one vacation with the company every year.
- Receiving the 13th month salary and being rewarded by performance.
- Employer compensation under Labor Laws (health insurance, social insurance, unemployment insurance,...)
- Age from 35-45, Gender: Male
- Be fluent in English and Chinese language
- University graduates majoring in Foreign Trade and Export-Import
- Proficiency in import and export operations
- Good use of Internet and computer
- Stable family, able to work for a long term
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to take business trip consistantly
- Having experience in related positions is an advantage
- Apply directly: Administrative organization department: - 4th floor Vuon Dao Complex Tower, 689 Lac Long Quan-Tay Ho - Ha Noi
- Apply via email: email@example.com
- Contact: Ms Thu - Human Resource Staff
- Tel: 02463282770/ 0974538150