AMACCAO BRICK recruits BUSINESS MANAGER
AMACCAO BRICK recruits BUSINESS MANAGER.
1. JOB DESCRIPTION
- Developing plans and strategies for market development.
- Organzing plans and activities to build and promote the company's brand to customers.
- Developing and implementing business plans to ensure the achievement of sales targets and business development plans set by month/quarter/year.
- Expanding and developing business fields and managing the sales process for domestic customers.
- Providing monthly and quarterly sales forecasts and forecasts of potential client list as well as market penetration and competitors reports.
- Building and developing customer service; setting up a system of strategic and potential customers; taking care of current customers.
- Supervise the preparation, monitoring and consolidation of budgets; forecasting business results as well as conducting business analysis.
- Organizing research and updating information channels related to production and business activities of the company.
- Coordinating with the Accounting
- Finance Department in monitoring progress of payment and recovery of debts.
- Responsible for building, training, developing and guiding sales staff.
- Salary: VND 15-20 million/month
- Allowance of petrol and telephone as norms.
- Bonus: Sales bonus and Bonus periodically by month, year.
- Other rewards: according to position levels and initiatives.
- Having one vacation with the company every year.
- Receiving the 13th month salary.
- Employer compensation under Labor Laws (health insurance, social insurance, unemployment insurance,...)
- Formal university graduate
- Previously held the position of sales manager or deputy manager
- Being active in work, progressive and having desire to become business leaders.
4. HOW TO APPLY
- Apply directly: Administrative organization department
- 4th floor Vuon Dao Complex Tower, 689 Lac Long Quan
-Tay Ho-Ha Noi - Apply via email: email@example.com
- Contact: Ms Thu - Human Resource Staff
- Tel: 02463282770/ 0974538150
- Time for submitting: 15/07/2018